Welcome to quick guide page including commissioning guides and checklists for Sungrow products sold and installed in Australia.
We encourage solar installers to read and keep these in a handy place so that you will always have knowledge with you when you are out in the field. You can also access a full library of installation and troubleshooting docs and videos under ‘Knowledge Base’ sections in our service web page.
3 Phase Inverters Related (Installers only)
- EyeM4 (WiFi) and Logger1000 Local Firmware Update Procedure (New firmware needs to implemented to have all features)
- Logger1000 Commissioning Quick Guide (SG30CX/SG50CX/SG110CX) (Logger1000 is an optional accessory and need to be purchased)
- EyeM4 (WiFi) Commissioning Quick Guide (SG30CX/SG50CX/SG110CX)(EyeM4 is a standard accessory only for Premium version)
Residential Related (Installers only)
- Sungrow Single Phase Inverter Commissioning Guide_202011
- Power Quality Response Mode Settings Guide
- SH5K-30_Quick Commissioning Guide
- S100 Energy Meter Connection and Test Guide
- SH5K-30_Backup (EPS) Overview and Settings
- SH5K Series_Error 714 Checklist
- Energy Meter_Error 514 Checklist
- Energy Meter_Error 084 Checklist
- Dead Inverter Checklist